Los Angeles, CA
Bill Mumy is an American actor, musician, pitchman, instrumentalist, voice-over artist and a figure in the science-fiction community. He is known primarily for his work as a child television actor.
The red-headed Mumy came to prominence in the 1960s as a child actor, most notably as Will Robinson, the youngest of the three children of Prof. John and Dr. Maureen Robinson (played by Guy Williams and June Lockhart respectively) and friend of the nefarious and pompous Dr. Zachary Smith (played by Jonathan Harris), in the 1960s CBS sci-fi television series Lost in Space.
He later appeared as a lonely teenager, Sterling North, in the 1969 Disney film, Rascal, and as Teft in the 1971 film Bless the Beasts and Children. In the 1990s, he had the role of Lennier in the syndicated sci-fi TV series Babylon 5, and he also served as narrator of A&E Network's Emmy Award-winning series, Biography. He is also notable for his musical career, as a solo artist and as half of the duo Barnes & Barnes.
Sci-fi Convention Guest Appearances
- Armageddon Auckland 2020 - October 23-26, 2020 in Auckland, New Zealand Live via Video Feed 2018
- Super MegaFest Comic Con 2018 - October 13-14, 2018 in Framingham, MA
- AlienCon 2018 - June 15-17, 2018 in Pasadena, CA 2016
- Alien Con 2016 - October 28-30, 2016 in Santa Clara, CA 2015
- Galacticon 2015 - July 30 - August 2, 2015 in Seattle, WA 2014
- Space City Con 2014 - January 3-5, 2014 in Galveston, TX 2013
- Phoenix Comicon 2013 - May 23-26, 2013 in Phoenix, AZ 2008
- Vulkon 2008 - October 30 - November 1, 2008 in Orlando, FL 2007
- Gallifrey One 2007 - February 16-18, 2007 in Los Angeles, CA 1986
- Dixie Trek 1986 - May 2-4, 1986 in Atlanta, GA
View Bill Mumy on FanCons.com for 5 additional guest appearances