Paul St. Peter
Los Angeles, CA
Paul St. Peter, twice nominated for BTVA awards, is a voice actor from Los Angeles whose many anime' and video game credits include KINGDOM HEARTS (Xemnas), NARUTO (Nine Tail Fox), ONE PUNCH MAN (Beast King), ROBOTECH (Zor Prime), BLEACH (Yammy), WORLD OF WARCRAFT (Boden The Imposing), DYNASTY WARRIORS I-IV (Yuan Shao), DIGIMON (KOKOMON), ZETMAN (Sugito), MAJIN (Majin), and RESIDENT EVIL 5 (Swahili Zombie). Paul has comical voices too, from COWBOY BEBOP (Punch) to DIGIMON WARRIORS (Wormmon). Among his other game, anime, and feature anime credits are GURREN LAGAAN (Jorgun), THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO (Mondego), MONSTER (Dr. Reichwein), PAPRIKA (Konakawa), LUPIN III The Secret of Mamo (Mamo), DURARARA (Higa), X-COM (Dr. Heinrich), BATTLE B-DAMON (Armada), DIABLO III (Demented Spirit), and DEFIANCE (Burgess). He has recently wrapped work on MONSTER STRIKE (Death Panda), DRAKENGARD 3 (Michael the Dragon), JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURES (Dire/Jack The Ripper/Wamuu), NARUTO 7: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Kurama), THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS (Armor Giant), AJIN (Hirasawa), HEARTHSTONE (Igneous Giant), KILLER (Colonel Derick), and GODEATER II (various roles), and HAPPILY M ARRIED (Saturo), a Japanese serial.
A versatile performer, Paul also sang for four seasons with the San Diego Opera Company, three seasons with The San Diego Civic Light Opera, and appeared in several productions at the Old Globe Theatre. In Los Angeles, Paul has acted on the stage at The Globe Playhouse, Richard Basehart Theatre, Palos Verdes Shakespeare on the Meadow, and has "gone on the road" with Nevada Shakespeare in the Park for eleven seasons.
As an instructor, he has taught speech, accents, dialects, phonetics, vocal production, and Shakespeare at The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, California State University Los Angeles, San Diego State University, Los Angeles Broadcasting School, The Windward School, and is a speech and acting coach for Native Voices at The Autry, a Native American theatre company, and The Rogue Artists, a hyper-Theatre Company.
Paul's TV appearances include work on NCIS, LAST MAN STANDING, RINGER, TIM AND ERIC'S AWESOME SHOW, JESSIE, LEGIT (FX) and the hilarious KEY AND PEELE (Comedy Central).
Sci-fi Convention Guest Appearances
- Station Unity 2022 - August 26-28, 2022 in National Habor, MD
- PortConMaine 2022 - June 23-26, 2022 in South Portland, ME Live via Video Feed
- Visioncon 2022 - April 29 - May 1, 2022 in Springfield, MO 2021
- Omni Fandom Expo 2021 - August 6-8, 2021 in Kissimmee, FL
- Cosplacon 2021 - June 17-20, 2021 in Jefferson City, MO 2020
Omni Fandom Expo 2020 - March 20-22, 2020 in Kissimmee, FLConvention Postponed
- Cochise College Comic Con 2020 - February 8-9, 2020 in Sierra Vista, AZ 2019
- Ogden UnCon 2019 - June 7-9, 2019 in Ogden, UT
- Concinnity 2019 - May 4, 2019 in Milwaukee, WI
- Omni Fandom Expo 2019 - March 15-17, 2019 in Orlando, FL
- Con Nooga 2019 - February 22-24, 2019 in Chattanooga, TN
- Cochise College Comic Con 2019 - February 9-10, 2019 in Sierra Vista, AZ 2018
- Emerald Coast Con 2018 - November 3-4, 2018 in Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Ark-La-Tex Comic Con 2018 - September 1-2, 2018 in Texarkana, TX
- CoreCon 2018 - May 24-27, 2018 in Fargo, ND
- Omni Fandom Expo 2018 - March 9-11, 2018 in Orlando, FL
- Cochise College Comic Con 2018 - February 10-11, 2018 in Sierra Vista, AZ 2017
- HallowCon Arkansas 2017 - October 21, 2017 in Little Rock, AR
- Omni Fandom Expo 2017 - March 3-5, 2017 in Orlando, FL 2016
- Classic Comic Con 2016 - October 1-2, 2016 in Modesto, CA
- CoreCon 2016 - June 9-13, 2016 in Fargo, ND
- Omni Expo 2016 - March 4-6, 2016 in Orlando, FL 2015
- Magma Con 2015 - June 13-14, 2015 in Pigeon Forge, TN
21 confirmed guest appearances
View Paul St. Peter on FanCons.com for 79 additional guest appearances