Janet Fielding is an Australian actress known in the Doctor Who universe as the Fourth and Fifth Doctor companion, Tegan Jovanka.
In 1991, Fielding gave up acting to take up an administrative position with Women in Film and Television UK. While she maintained the administrative position for only three and a half years, she continued with the group afterwards, managing the Skillset study on successful women in television in 2009.
She returned to acting and the role of Tegan for Big Finish Productions in 2006. She continues to star in Big Finish stories alongside Peter Davison, Mark Strickson, and Sarah Sutton.
Janet is Project Coordinator for Project Motor House, a charity based in Ramsgate, UK, where local youths will have a chance to learn from successful businesses.
Sci-fi Convention Guest Appearances
- Chicago TARDIS 2023 - November 24-26, 2023 in Lombard, IL
- Pensacon 2023 - February 24-26, 2023 in Pensacola, FL
- Gallifrey One 2023 - February 17-19, 2023 in Los Angeles, CA 2022
- L.I. Who 2022 - November 19-20, 2022 in Holtsville, NY
- London Film & Comic Con 2022 - July 8-10, 2022 in London, UK 2021
- London Film & Comic Con 2021 - November 19-21, 2021 in London, UK
London Film & Comic Con 2021 - July 23-25, 2021 in London, UKConvention Postponed 2020
- Gallifrey One 2020 - February 14-16, 2020 in Los Angeles, CA 2019
- WHOlanta 2019 - May 3-5, 2019 in Atlanta, GA 2018
- (Re)Generation Who 2018 - March 23-25, 2018 in Baltimore, MD 2017
- Chicago TARDIS 2017 - November 24-26, 2017 in Lombard, IL
- MCM Birmingham Comic Con 2017 - November 18-19, 2017 in Birmingham, UK 2015
- Gallifrey One 2015 - February 13-15, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA 2011
- Chicago TARDIS 2011 - November 25-27, 2011 in Lombard, IL
- Gallifrey One 2011 - February 18-20, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA 2004
- Gallifrey One 2004 - February 13-16, 2004 in Van Nuys, CA
15 confirmed guest appearances
View Janet Fielding on FanCons.com for 1 additional guest appearances